*ATTENTION WINTER WHEAT & FALL RYE FARMERS – 2020 Program Year Forms Available
MCGA is now accepting and processing 2020 Program Year cash advance applications for fall seeded winter wheat and fall rye in Manitoba. Please call our office at 204-745-6661 to obtain the application forms as they will not be made available online at this time.
** Public Disclosure of Package Posted for Manitoba Crop Alliance, Inc.
GRAIN DRYING & STORAGE webinar recording – hosted on Friday, November 29, 2019. Brought to you by Manitoba Corn Growers Association, Manitoba Canola Growers Association, Manitoba Wheat & Barley Association, National Sunflower Association of Canada and Canola Council of Canada.
Dr. Kenneth Hellevang (NDSU) handout available here.
Charley Sprenger (PAMI) handout available here.
The newly updated “Field Corn Production in Manitoba – A Guide for Crop Management & Agronomy” is printed and ready for distribution.
Learn more about the manual here.
About the Manitoba Corn Growers Association. Headquartered in Carman, MB the Manitoba Corn Growers Association (MCGA) is a not-for-profit organization representing over 1,500 farmers who grow corn in the province of Manitoba. The MCGA is directed by a twelve-member grower Board of Directors dedicated to advancing the corn industry in Manitoba in the areas of market development, promotion, research and education.
- To encourage, promote and to assist in the development of grain and silage corn, as an economical alternative to other crops.
- To co-operate with government departments and agencies and with industry, in efforts to develop improved management practices.
- To encourage research and experimentation in variety improvement, and in determining and demonstrating the potential of corn in Manitoba, as a grain and silage crop.
- To co-operate in educational programs, and in facilitating exchanges of information and experience between growers.
- To encourage efforts to explore and develop market opportunities.
For 39 years, MCGA has been helping farmers with their cash flow needs by administering the financially guaranteed Advance Payments Program (APP) offering cash advance loans on corn, wheat, barley, oats, soybeans, all pulse crops, sunflowers, canola, flax, buckwheat, rye and other special crops. To take advantage of the new one stop and to see the full list of crops and prices for the current program, click here.
Box 188, Carman MB R0G 0J0
Carman, Manitoba Canada R0G 0J0