The 2018-2019 Advance Payments Program (APP) forms are now available here.
* MCGA Job Posting: Administrative Assistant *
The MCGA is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will report to the General Manager.
It is a permanent, 32 hours per week (4 days) position with a benefits package.
The successful applicant will:
- perform activities associated with the administration of the Advance Payments Program (APP)
- perform administrative duties related to the delivery of MCGA’s various research and communication programming including levy collection and other administrative functions.
Read the full job advertisement, including details on qualifications required, here.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume by 4:30 pm CST on Friday, August 3, 2018 to:
Pam de Rocquigny, General Manager
Manitoba Corn Growers Association
Box 188, Carman, Manitoba R0G 0J0
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the most recent Field Production Report of the 2018 growing season here.
About the Manitoba Corn Growers Association. Headquartered in Carman, MB the Manitoba Corn Growers Association (MCGA) is a not-for-profit organization representing over 1,500 farmers who grow corn in the province of Manitoba. The MCGA is directed by a twelve-member grower Board of Directors dedicated to advancing the corn industry in Manitoba in the areas of market development, promotion, research and education.
- To encourage, promote and to assist in the development of grain and silage corn, as an economical alternative to other crops.
- To co-operate with government departments and agencies and with industry, in efforts to develop improved management practices.
- To encourage research and experimentation in variety improvement, and in determining and demonstrating the potential of corn in Manitoba, as a grain and silage crop.
- To co-operate in educational programs, and in facilitating exchanges of information and experience between growers.
- To encourage efforts to explore and develop market opportunities.
For over 35 years, the MCGA has been helping farmers with their cash flow needs by administering the financially guaranteed Advance Payments Program (APP) offering cash advance loans on corn, wheat, barley, oats, soybeans, all pulse crops, sunflowers, canola, flax, buckwheat, rye and other special crops. To take advantage of the new one stop and to see the full list of crops and prices for the current program, click here.
Box 188, Carman MB R0G 0J0
Carman, Manitoba Canada R0G 0J0